New or upgraded power points for indoor and outdoor use – Supply and install.
Do you need power points installed or outlets upgraded?
Most houses in South Australia are fitted with minimal power points, especially older homes. Power points must be installed or upgraded by a qualified Electrician with a Certificate of Compliance supplied to the customer on completion of install and testing.
Spot On Electrical install and upgrade power point outlets in the home, school and business for a range of purposes and applications. Chat with us about your requirements and we can provide an estimate over the phone, or arrange a service call to come out and supply a formal quote for power point installation – anywhere in the Adelaide metro area.
What type of power points do you need installed?
There are many different types of power outlets depending on your requirements.
You may need a particular type of power point for your home entertainment area, a new heating or cooling unit, 3 phase appliances, outdoor usage (weatherproof) or adding quick charging USB ports.
Air Con / Heater
3 Phase Outlet
Reasons for upgrading existing power outlets
- Changing over a faulty power outlet, or running a new feed underground for a power point in your garden for extra low voltage garden lights. (Also see Outdoor Lighting)
- Many homes simply do not have enough power points – home entertainment setups, computers and many kitchen appliances all require a lot of outlets
- Change a single switch into a double power point, or a double into a four outlet power point.
- Renovating and need to relocate power points in your home – inside and outside.
- Using unsafe multiple power boards to plugin all your electrical appliances and equipment
Power point services:
- Repair existing power points
- Add new power points
- Upgrade single to double oulets
- Test all power points for safety
- Safety inspections
- Power points with USB sockets
- 12 month warranty on work and parts
- Australian Standards compliance
- Qualified Electricians
- Pricing on request
- No obligation quote